Monday, January 25, 2010

Remember?




When I was little, I use to love to look in my Grandmother's trunk. Now this is my trunk and here are some of my dolls that she saved for me. My Grandmother was one of 9 children and she never had a lot of toys. She always loved dolls.  Long after I had stopped playing with them, she saved them and would wash their clothes and iron them and set the dolls out on the beds.  The doll that is second from the left was a beautiful Snow White doll but I eventually pulled all of her hair off and who knows what happened to the dress.  Mama Willis made "corn rows" out of a t-shirt and glued them on!! That was a jillion years ago. The little bear is my brother's. (Oh, and that's Purrble, one of my kitties, in the bottom of the trunk). 

1 comment:

  1. Terrie - I have that same rabbit - exactly - only it's orange. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete